View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 12:47 PM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandathePanda View Post
But any place is real, If a site ask where I live, 99.9995% of the time I give a fake address. And there is enough Address Generators out there to fool most software.
Little tip: if you put your real name, any mail sent will go to someone else. Thank you for giving a stranger your personal information. Even if the person puts return to sender, you have still given them a ton of information.
This information may or may not be limited to shopping, free samples, if you have children, if you drink and your credit score.
When I called the post office, I was told put any first class mail return to sender. Person does not live here.
Anything with name or current resident was mine. It took 6 months to get the crap to quit coming in. I called all the companies that sent catalogs.
No I don't want wine or children's books or a ton of cheap party stuff.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote