View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 09:18 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Many people who join never ask location-specific questions. I see no reason whatsoever to force people to make a decision about whether to lie or tell the truth about something they may not be comfortable divulging.

I almost never glance at a member's location, myself, anyway. Same for their devices.
I have no problem with what people put in the location field. They can leave it blank, name the street on which they live (which I wouldn't advise for reasons of privacy), or simply state that they reside on a world that orbits an unremarkable star in one of the more unfashionable arms of the Milky Way galaxy. But I occasionally look at that field if it's relevant to their post. As for the device field; if you don't list your devices, how will you know who is the better person?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote