View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Will e-readers make your library obsolete?
I'd say just the opposite. I now have a library of wonderful classics (thank you, Mobileread) that I would not have if it weren't for my ereader. Even at $2 a book from used bookstores, I was not going to a mass a library of classics. With my ereader it cost me nothing for these classics.

I can now carry a library (around 1,000 books) in the palm of my hand, and that same device has access to over a quarter of a million books. I couldn't be happier if my butt was a flashlight.

Note: library of paper books or digital books makes no difference to me (actually, with a couple of exceptions, I'd prefer digital).

Last edited by Daithi; 02-17-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote