View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #34
toddhicks209
Enthusiast
toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddhicks209 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by misshannuh View Post
Hey guys, I recently created a blog article talking about quality vs quantity of books published. If you’ve been in the publishing or self-publishing business for any amount of time you will have eventually come across the extremely important question of quality vs quantity. Is it more important to publish fewer books that are of a higher quality? Or is it better to publish more books but sacrifice some quality in the mean time? In this blog, I’ll discuss the full impact of having a quality book and what things can be improved that make the most difference. Click the link below to view it:

https://pinn.cl/qualityvsquantity

I hope that you enjoy and learn from this article. If you have more ideas and questions, let's discuss!
Although it helps to write a high quantity of books, you're not doing yourself or readers a service if your work lacks quality.
toddhicks209 is offline   Reply With Quote