View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
I see Kindle threads about downloading non-Amazon content such as RSS feeds from FeedBook etc. but in reading the small print on Whispernet use for Kindle, it states that fees could be charged for "internet browsing". Has anyone been charged for non-Amazon downloading and does that usage constitute violation of the "contract" between Amazon and the user?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Fees "could be charged" but there is currently no charge for the Experimental browser. Why would this be a violation of the contract? I never agreed to only read books purchased from Amazon on my Kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote