View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
comtrjl
Connoisseur
comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2spillers View Post
I have a problem with the eReader Pro...My changes are never saved. I continually have to reset everything which irritates me to no end. I can make changes to Mobipocket and every book is open the same way. With eReader, once I close it an reopen it later, I have to start all over. I have tried this with the different OS and still the same thing happens. I wrote both eReader as well as fictionwise, who now owns eReader and someone told me that they are looking in to it.
The thread-starter is talking about a different product. Having said that, have you checked the path C:\Documents and Settings\<your login name>\Application Data\PDM\eReader User Data\Book Data ?
The directory should exist and be writable. Each time you open a book EReader paginates it and creates a small file here which is also used to keep track of where you've read up to.
(This is the path on Windows XP; Vista is slightly different, I believe).
bob
comtrjl is offline   Reply With Quote