View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:12 AM   #3
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by moortjekras View Post
Hi everyone,

I just bought a new MacBook Pro which doesn't have any USB ports anymore, so you would have to use a connecting piece. However, I can't seem to be able to connect my Kobo to my laptop anymore. It doesn't show on the desktop, nor via the Kobo app, I have tried all ports on the connecting piece and different cables, but none of it seems to work.
Do you have any other ideas?

Many thanks!
If you were able to connect Kobo and now you are not, try restarting Mac. There seems to be some issue between Mac and Kobo (my Aura One every now and then stops being recognised by Calibre or Mac) and restarting Mac usually solves it.
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote