View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookman View Post
I have a Kindle 1 and my SO has the Sony 505. The reason I wanted the Kindle over the Sony was for the ease of downloading via whispernet. However, I have had nothing but problems connecting to whispernet. My device shows I have full connection to whispernet with all the bars showing but then when I try to access it, my device says it is "unable to connect". This seems like a problem with my Kindle. I also have had problems with my battery. I will fully charge it and then try to use it and it will shut down all of the sudden after a couple minutes of using it saying battery is too low and then it won't turn on until I plug it in. My SO has had no problems at all with the Sony. Wondering if anyone has heard of this and hope this helps others making a decision on which device to get.
Thanks,
bookman
See, this is the type of problem you immediately call CS about.......looking on boards for answers to problems like this will not help.

Our live customer service associates are available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week. You can also reach us by calling one of these numbers: Inside the United States: 1-866-321-8851; Outside the United States: 1-206-266-0927.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote