View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:30 AM   #23
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I finally let my NatGeo expire after 35 yrs. I know it was 35 yrs, because since it expired in June, they send me letters every day wanting me back. It's like breaking up with your stalker or something. Anyhooo, I let it go because I couldn't see to read it anymore and they don't have a large print edition.

HOWEVER... you can go to their website and read everything, the full magazine, for FREE, and zoom it as large as you need. It isn't a download, but who would want to download the articles without the pics to an e-device anyway? I like the online version much better than the print version! Check it out and report back with your findings. That's an order.

Haha! I'm going to have to especially since I am moving next month, and the magazine is not. I have to keep one paper magazine for bathtub reading though. That will probably be Oprah.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote