View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:09 AM   #12
chlorine
Addict
chlorine will become famous soon enoughchlorine will become famous soon enoughchlorine will become famous soon enoughchlorine will become famous soon enoughchlorine will become famous soon enoughchlorine will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen3, Palm T|X
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
this seems like a good candidate for a poll, why not add one ? you could provide answers in percentages like 0-10, 10-20, etc. and don't forget to add an answer "just show me the results".
Actually I was kind of convinced there were a lot of polls of this type lying around, so I was hesitant to start a new one
(and now it looks like it's not possible to add a poll to an existing thread, so it's too late)

I'm impressed with the number of people reading only ebooks or a very small fraction of paper books. But then I'm french, and though I read a lot of books in english I also read a fair number of french books, and few of these semm to be available as ebooks. So to go 100% ebooks I really would have to choose what I read based on the fact that it's available as ebooks, rather than read what I want to read. This constraint must be lighter for people reading only in english.
chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote