Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #1703
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Zelda must have some serious pull with the U.S Congress. I have been reading the stimulus package that is being voted on now and found that they have allocated $1,000,000,000 to Zelda for the creation of avatars. I have attached a screen shot or those who do not believe me. Is this a good idea? Discuss.
yeah, baby !! it just so happens that i could really use $1,000,000,000 right about now. i particularly appreciate the bit that mentions it's for necessary and unnecessary expenses, and that it can be used for "whatever". nice. but you know what the best part is ? free tom waits tickets for life !!!!

thanks for spotting that madam b, it's great news !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote