View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 07:18 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusecorbelia View Post
Thank you very much for the update. While you're busy could you have a look at the fantastic fiction adult plugin. It does not work at all anymore. Even if you put the identifier in manually first i.e. ffa:a/evangeline-anderson/hunted.

However if you put the identifier in the non adult format i.e. ff:a/evangeline-anderson/hunted, ffa:a/evangeline-anderson/hunted it picks it up of the adult site and adds the adult identifier in. Yet if you search it with a blank identifier field it picks up neither.
I'll have a look. I think I looked before and it was basically the same problem as here.
Quote:
I wanted to post this on the thread for that plugin but it is closed.
As long as the plugin is around, the thread will be open. There is a message about posting in an old thread, but that's OK for these type of threads.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote