View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
While there are some things there I agree with, "perfect is the enemy of good enough."

While I look forward to new advances, I enjoy reading with the technology as it exists now.
I agree. I don't see the reader I really want being available for at least a few more years. Until that time, the Kindle adds enough to my reading life to make it worthwhile. By the time that mature device comes around, I'm sure it will have lived a long life and possibly have had a successor. I see no reason to deprive myself until that time.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote