View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
I'd suggest the original. It is the least cumbersome of any cover Ive seen (fits just right) and provides decent protection. Plus it is by far the cheapest one out there. (Free! with your Reader purchase.)
It's also stupidly designed and the plastic clip breaks with minimal pressure (like say falling 2 inches onto a foam mattress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
I ordered the i-nique one and am just waiting to get it in the mail. I can't say I love it, since I haven't actually played with it yet, but I like the idea. It has a stand on the back so you can read while eating, which I did a lot when I was in college - that whole necesity for multi-tasking and all.
I have it and I can confirm that it's awesome. :-)

And gets very odd comments in restaurants from waiters.

Last edited by Riocaz; 02-13-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote