View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #24
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I am also in the I don't care for Apple as a company (long story that goes back a couple decades...not worth discssion here) camp. But at the same time I think the iPod Touch and their other smaller players, are amazing.

I did not chose an iPod Touch over the N800 simply because the N800 lets me do anything I want with it. Plus ofr not a lot of cash I can increase the storage on my N800 to 64GB (and 128GB if I felt a need and wanted to spend that much). Plus the Touch's screen is too small for me. I actually did a side-by-side right after getting my N800 and was surprised at the difference.

If I was after a pure media centric device the Touch would be on my short list for sure.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote