View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 01:44 PM   #9
Cyberseeker
Connoisseur
Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
The wrapper will fill the whole page. So, the gaps cannot be avoided. Therefore it is usually better to keep those images either at the start or beginning of a chapter.
Several of the chapters in my 'paper' book have a graphic timeline running along the bottom of each page. As I think about what you are saying, the solution for me, may be to consolidate all of them into one big diagram, and put it at the end of the chapter.

Hmm I can see that E-pub turns conventional desktop publishing on to its head.
Cyberseeker is offline   Reply With Quote