View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:43 AM   #1
Chang
Connoisseur
Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Chang is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
From PDF to EPUB 3 Fixed Layout with selectable text

I'm trying to find a free way to convert PDF file into EPUB 3 fixed layout file with selectable text. I have found several commercial softwares that are able to do this but it's hard to say which one is the best and their prices vary quite much. I have tried a few trial versions (Flowpaper, Magicepub and Sugarcube) so it's clearly possible to convert from PDF to EPUB 3 fixed layout with selectable text. I'm not a publisher and I just need one example book to be converted for my own testing purposes.

So far I have tried to import PDF files to the latest InDesign CC version but InDesign converts PDF pages to images in EPUB 3 fixed layout export. Also many free converters don't have support for EPUB 3 fixed layouts. Has anyone found a workflow to do the conversion without using the commercial softwares?
Chang is offline   Reply With Quote