View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #173
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croker View Post
I'm still none the wiser as to where my files in progress are being saved. I actually don't think they're being saved anywhere, to be honest. I've created a "BD" folder inside my "Book Designer 4.0" folder, but to no avail. Out of interest, when saving, I should only have to click on the "save" icon for the file to be saved in this "BD" folder, right?

I can't use "Save as..." as a workaround, either, because that doesn't let me choose .html0 as a file format to save in.

I'd appreciate any help anyone can provide on this on, to be honest!
I read a post from Crutledge that pointed out BD saves to a Temp subfolder while it's up and running - that's the case for me too when I'm running BD.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote