View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #81
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
In this particular case, there was no download option.

Usually the three dots give you 4 options: Write a review, Remove from my library, About this book, and Download EPUB. Only the Download EPUB option was not listed.

I should have gone with an Agency priced book I wouldn't normally buy. Getting a $7.99 book for $3 is better than no book. Live and learn.
What format was the book in? Does it show flowing text under "features" and web, tablet, phone, or eReader under "best for"? You can see that at the bottom of the page when you click on "read more" from the first page. I don't think Google tells you the format.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote