View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #22
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott161 View Post
I have been working on the converting of ebooks formats to take any purchased ebook and create the format needed for your device. IMP is one format that I am still working on putting together. The idea would be to have a complete set of source code with no third-party COM/OLE or DLL to do this.

Michael
I know that rbmake (hosted on sourceforge) can generate a Rocket eBook .rb ebook directly (predecessor to the .imp format, but not similar at all). This bypassed the need to use the Rocket/eBook Librarian software by Gemstar.

Since the .imp format has very little official documentation, replacing it's sole generating software (eBook Publisher) will be a challenge to say the least...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote