View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Yes I really like the app Liviu_5 mentioned. Works like a charm.

You can try soPDF this tool created just for the 500/505/700. What it does is crops off the margins and also rotates the PDf if you wish. Lastly it can set the PDF name and author from the command line. you will just have to write the script...well I have a perl script if you wish I can post it here.

The disadvantage with soPDF is it removes all of the bookmarks. Often I run soPDF to remove the margins and on non-fiction books I tend to run BeCy-PDF-MetaEdit to recreate the Bookmarks (tedious)
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote