View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #1387
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
No problem on future Fictionwise DRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan-Ithaca View Post
Question for Robert....If I purchase an EZ Reader now, will there be a way to update the firmware to add Fictionwise DRM and Adobe DE in a couple of months?
Dear Galan:

Yes, if you buy an EZ Reader now in about one month (worst case 2 months) we expect to have the SDK finished and tested in a firmware upgrade we will put up on www.mobiebook.com for easy and free download. My techs assure me that this is the case. We are working every day with Fictionwise to make this so. Our chief tech is flying to Fictionwise (from Taiwan) to speed things along next Monday and is staying a week.

I don"t want yet to promise Adobe Digital Editions as they want $75,000 a year and we are waiting for clarification. But... at least Fictionwise eReader is definite. Fictionwise can run along with FB Reader also.

Does this help, Galan?

Robert B