View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #53
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
If you check out the top video in the post immediately before yours, at about the 8:53 mark, the Onyx representative shows a prototype of the Max2 being used as a monitor when it is hooked up to a laptop. It seems to connect from the HDMI port on the laptop to the Max2's microUSB port.
If I well understand, there is a HDMI/USB2 cable. I hope that it's a full hardware solution. If a driver is necessary, I hope that the driver will exist for Linux (I prefer Debian) too.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote