View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 02:39 PM   #30
SnowRipple
Zealot
SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SnowRipple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Note Pro
I am really curious about their processing units setup - quad core processor plus extra processing units - it seems like hand-crafted for e-ink and Sony's dedicated solution. I expect much lower latency, I wonder how low. In video page refresh looks great, but writing is still a little laggish IMHO..

Remarkable is teasing everyone with their latency being 50-60 ms - which would be on par with tablets and phones. Wonder if Sony can procide similar performance without legendary imx.7..

Btw Of all possible special symbols the decided to use "David Star" symbol as special symbol - I sense trouble from Jewish communities...
SnowRipple is offline   Reply With Quote