View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:25 PM   #10
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by royconejo View Post
Carta display is better of course, but it's yet to be seen how the original MAX processor can cope with the increased screen resolution; that means higher RAM & CPU usage on every page turn.
The Max is one of the faster e-readers but I think for an Android device it could still be faster.

I am still wondering why they don't put in a dual or quad core cpu? I don't care if the battery only holds for 10.000 instead of 25.000+ page turns ...

Last edited by joblack; 04-04-2017 at 04:43 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote