View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #74
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Used one of my $5 codes to buy a book released today. Sadly they took the one which expired April 1st. So now I have to find another book to use the code which expires on March 24th

I had planned to use the second code on a book coming out on 3/28 as I erroneously thought they would use the code which expires first. I did not see a way to select the coupon code.
When I used one of mine, the payment page had a drop-down menu for credits. The later-expiring one was selected, probably because I got it first. But it could be switched to the other (I had to check my rewards page to verify the name of each code, since it wasn't obvious).
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote