View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #62
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
In contrast to you - My desktop has 7 folder shortcuts, language bar, and the recycle bin - but my tray has 26 icons

BR
I have W7 config'd to use the old quick launch toolbar and have 20 icons on that. The desktop icons are mostly shortcuts to folders I frequently use. It's funny how people organize their computers. Psychologists could probably tell a lot about someone just by looking at how their computer is configured!
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote