View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #52
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZed View Post
The 0.4.2 release, now featuring IMP support, is now on CPAN. IMP files can be unpacked either into .RES directories or HTML, and metadata can be edited directly on the file without unpacking.

Thanks to nrapallo for lots of help putting this together.
And thanks to you, Zed, for releasing these "tools". It took a while to setup everything so that I could use your ebook.pl, but it was worth it.

I'm off to convert some un-encrypted ereader .pdb ebooks to .epub, now that's a first! Then I'll try some metadata .imp changes. Thanks again!

Are you planning any .epub to .mobi/.pdb/.imp support in your tools?

EDIT: What would be the best way to deal with bugs/comments? I just noticed that your .pdb to .epub allowed the .opf to retain a non-standard media-type in the <manifest> section, e.g. you used media-type="text/plain" instead of media-type="application/xhtml+xml" or media-type="text/x-oeb1-document" for .html files.

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-09-2009 at 11:57 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote