View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
I want an e-reader for 1 reason - I have to read many many scripts, almost 100% of which are circulated as PDFs. I hate printing 100 pages, reading once, and tossing into the recycling bin. I've tried reading on my laptop screen but don't enjoy doing so.

I'd deeply appreciate it if someone could put the attached file on their DR and let me know how it looks. If a screenshot is possible that'd be absolutely fantastic!

Many thanks in advance,
TM
its from my iphone camera but it looks great
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	23038  
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote