View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 08:27 AM   #5
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Yes, I noticed that too. Also, collections aren't being assigned as part of the upload; as I have over 1400 ebooks, manual assignment on the Kobo isn't an option.

I'm beginning to think that rooting the Kobo and loading better reading software might be a better option; all I use the Kobo for is reading - purchases and content management are done on the Mac or the iPad. Getting rid of ADE and various bits of marketing rubbish would free up a not inconsiderable amount of space.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote