View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #18
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
This is a good opportunity to owners of other readers to get access to the Amazon catalog. Buy a Kindle 1 for cheap and get in on the great Amazon book pricing.
So true. I know I'd get tempted if I saw a really cheap 505. I could get ADE books from my library. Sadly I'd have to read them on the 505 which is a bit less appealing to me without search and dictionary look up. With Kindle books, you could convert most of them to read on the device of your choice if you don't like the Kindle. (Disclaimer: Legality may vary.)
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote