View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
Thanks scriptie! And thanks Gideon.

I actually like the smaller size (it looks/feels more like a script on a page). THANK YOU!

Question:

-Is the size choice something that mobipocket creator does, or the kindle does? If the creator, that's a PC program yes? I use a mac so that could be an issue.

Thanks!
TM
The size is a choice you make on the Kindle and you can change it at will.

For the Mac look at Stanza (lexcycle.com). I think the new Calibre release of may work as well (I haven't tried it yet). And of course you still have the options of email:

yourkindlename@kindle.com - sends the file to your Kindle via Whispernet

yourkindlename@free.kindle.com - sends the file back to you via email and you can transfer it to the "documents" folder of your Kindle with the USB cable.

My Kindle is very popular on the set and I have worked with one director who has one and is planning to use his the way you have in mind .
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote