View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komenor View Post
It must be very interesting (and relatively hard ) to write a small XHTLM editor with basic functions. I think about something like the interface used for writing the messages in this forum or like that : http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm. To be sure to be complient with XHTML format, the source code should not be shown/editable to/by the user. Zelda, do you think that a thing like that, integrated in an ePub generator tool, can be useful ?
yes, possibly, although i think the source code should be accessible to users who know what they are doing. i prefer to check my source and write most of my code myself ; that should be possible.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote