View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 344a View Post
I got my h2o for almost a year, Kobo has never released a new FW for it. But, I got 3 FW updates for my kindle, which I bought 4 months ago.

My idea: kobo doesn't care about their customers.
Hmmm... which model of the Kindle? Was this the collection of firmware updates to restore downloading content from the cloud, Whispersync, accessing the Kindle store?, etc. Some of my Kindle owning friends did not consider Amazon making changes that broke their connectivity as caring about their customers.

As for the H2O, it was released in 2014. Most of the rapid firmware releases to deal with it's issues were done in the first 6 months. For now, Kobo seems to be concentrating on the KA1 but my opinion is that you will see a firmware update for your H2O in the not too distant future.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote