View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5c & Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsittingstill View Post
Charging from the USB only: crazy. The whole point of the cell phone wireless was to not need a computer, and now you're going to tether it to a computer to charge? I don't give a hoot if the *author* always has a computer along; *I* don't! Plus I thought it took a lot longer to charge via USB? So you'd turn a device that charges in 2 hours into one that charges in 12 hours. Oh, yeah, that's *just* the thing I want to do when my eyes droop shut and I turn my kindle off and put out the bedside light--pad barefoot across the cold house to plug my Kindle into a computer...
My phone charges fairly quickly off of USB. As do most of the devices that use it. So it's only slow if the hardware involved was poorly implemented.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote