View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
I'm a producer and unfortunately burn a ton of paper printing scripts to read, most of which immediately wind up in the recycling bin.

I'm looking at getting a Kindle or the iRex reader with its much larger screen, but would love first to see how a typical script looks on a Kindle.

They're usually in PDF, as is the one enclosed below. I'd greatly appreciate if a mac user could convert it (using calibre I assume?), put it on the Kindle, and see how it looks.

Many thanks in advance,
TM
The Kindle doesn't support PDF. Can you get these books in any other format? You can email the PDF to Amazon and they will convert it... but results may not be perfect.

You are much better off asking for text or html if possible.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote