View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PSR500,Gen3, iPhone3G, PPro, iPad , Samsung Galaxy S2
I usually have between 2 to 8 books going on at the same time.

The higher number is usually when I'm going through a large number of Non Fiction Books, and depending on the material I like to either pace it out due to intrest or due to the density of the material.

I'll often just read a chapter or two a week, for especially dense books as I like to think through then, and I try to read tem at a time when I can concentrate, so not lunchtime reading.

I'm also usually rereading a couple of old favourites at any given time, as when I'm rushed or tired I often prefer the comfort of an old book, as I can just enjoy the writing without having to worry about understanding or keeping track.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote