View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #20
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with othersAndybaby plays well with others

Device: PRS-700
one book at a time at an average of 2 books a week, for an Average of 100 Print pages a day, (so 150-250 ebook pages) I am a Slow reader(I dont believe in skipping,). a page would take me 3 minutes. I just have alot of free time.

but as I read a book I get so engrossed in the story, my own speech patterns and typing patterns match the author. so when i Read Heinlein pleasantly vulgar at times, except during the time i read moon is a harsh mistress, that made my speech weird for over a week. my girlfriend loves it when im reading Edgar Rice Boroughs

I read an Asimov for the first time, that was an interesting review i made of it. sounded like Asimov wrote it himself.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote