View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #7
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
You sound a bit like me, LOL! My Aura HD hasn't been connected in nearly 3 years. But I do think I'll use my Aura ONE on wifi from time to time. The Overdrive feature is too nice not to. I think I'll make more use of Pocket as well.

My TBR is always through the roof. Doesn't help that I like to re-read favorite books or series from time to time....
I wrote "you're" where I should have written "your", and you quoted it so I can never ninja-fix this. That it. I can't live with the shame. Good bye, cruel world

Well... I've reread my entire paper library at least twice because of lack of space in the past. Even now, I reread everything as ebooks. I'm now in my 12th reread of LotR (on paper). So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I have yet to find the recommended reads helpful because it is you picked up this book so you will like that book, without knowing whether you actually liked the book.
Kobo is always recommending me books I've had in my library (and bought at Kobo) for several years already. "You might also like..." Yeah. Have it. Read it. Twice. Stop recommending it in your e-mails.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-16-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote