View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #6
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
That's just a lame excuse for being a slow book buyer. Get some Delphi Classics (they now have a discount on supersets), and you're TBR will be through the roof for less than €25.

Spoiler:

Also, no big data from me. My reader never connects to the internet after the initial setup. Wifi is off. I actually created a dummy (empty) account for setting up this reader.
You sound a bit like me, LOL! My Aura HD hasn't been connected in nearly 3 years. But I do think I'll use my Aura ONE on wifi from time to time. The Overdrive feature is too nice not to. I think I'll make more use of Pocket as well.

My TBR is always through the roof. Doesn't help that I like to re-read favorite books or series from time to time....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote