View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
...thankfully, I read fast enough that my TBR pile stays manageable.
That's just a lame excuse for being a slow book buyer. Get some Delphi Classics (they now have a discount on supersets), and your TBR will be through the roof for less than €25.

Spoiler:

Also, no big data from me. My reader never connects to the internet after the initial setup. Wifi is off. I actually created a dummy (empty) account for setting up this reader.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-16-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote