View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #18
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Can anyone tell me whether it's better to upload a mobi or awz file (as an author) to Amazon? I have stuck with mobi because it's been the longest supported and most supported, but Amazon is pushing me to use the latest format...I'll probably have no choice eventually, but if anyone has a preference/reason for mobi/etc, let me know. I also sell my books on my website/blog--and I've stuck with mobi for the same reason, thinking it's the most portable (files don't have DRM, but I'm always worried newer kindles won't allow side loading or won't support older file types. Trying to keep up.)
Thanks.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote