View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 04:50 PM   #68
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Apology for Post #56

I apologize for making post #56.

I partly made the post was in jest, as I said, to create shock value, and to see the reactions that I would get. A moderator brought to my attention that making a post to see what reactions that a person gets is against the MobileRead rules (it's called "trolling"). In retrospect, I think that it is a good rule and I'm sorry that I either overlooked it several years ago when I joined MobileRead, that I forgot it, or that I never saw it to begin with.

There was a legitimate question in the post and that was "what do you think about the fact that the meat is charred, and that some people have thought that charred part to be carcinogenic?" Unfortunately, I went beyond that with the part of the question that was intended to elicit reactions ("the same as smoking cigarettes," I think is what I said).

Lesson learned.

G.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote