View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I read on my PSP, and then i bought the first Netbook available when it was the same price as a kindle, than 6 months of that I started developing Eye stain Issues so i made the Jump to Eink. it was either that or quit reading. and ive only just started reading seriously for the first time in my life and i didnt want to give that up.

In my Library Thing(signature), save for 2 books on that list, I read them as ebooks in the last year. I didnt count anything ive ever read before then. because mostly that was for school and i didnt like them (Ethan Frome anyone? comon...)

The Door Into Summer was my First Real book Bought for me... I dont know who bought it for me, but it is the first thing that got me into reading. and i own Enders game. which i bought after reading the Ebook Of it. because it seriously changed me.

Ebook Readers are for serious readers, but almost all who buy ebook readers become serious readers.

Also, case and point articles like this are friviolus. here is the same article posted in 2005 https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4609
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote