View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post

My metric right now is page-turn ratio: how much of my reading time is spent waiting for page turns. With paper books is under 10%, with a Sony 505 it was over 20%. That is enough to be annoying, and make me want something with a bigger screen and faster page turns. So I'm not buying a replacement for my 505 until I can get something significantly better. Even A4 (two A5 pages) with the current one second page turn would be ok, but surely it's going to be faster than that.
Did you try jetBook? It has no any delay to turn pages.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote