View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 05:55 PM   #66
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mand View Post
I haven't got to it yet - a sleepy day spent trying to reconcile my bank statements. But I did think - how many log files would you expect the device to create? Does it make one every time I turn wifi on? or for each item downloaded? I'm surprised how many there are and most with the same date.

Also, does it do any harm deleting log files before they're indexed - or ever?
Throw them all away, that is just fine.

Somewhere around here you will find a script posted that will clean-up the left-over sidecar files for documents that have been deleted.

For some reason, creating new ones never deletes the prior information - they just keep getting larger.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote