View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:36 AM   #9
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Have you tried the work-around steps I mentioned above? They do work quite well - and it allows you to enjoy all of the other benefits of M3 until a fix can be determined.
If I am in the middle of a long chapter when I want to break off reading then I don't want to read to the end of the chapter. Locking the orientation is not an option for me because I purposely want to switch between orientations, for reasons I don't want to go into (too boring). I trade off the inconvenience of losing my place with the convenience of switching orientations, even if I am in the middle of a long chapter.

So my main workaround is to just put up with it, but I would be very grateful if it was fixed, as this is top of my personal wish list (if fact I can't think of anything else I would want changing).
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote