View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 03:38 AM   #132
quiris
Groupie
quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles: KOA1, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlerX View Post
Updated my Kindle Voyage to latest firmware (5.8.5) and for whatever reason a book I created in Sigil (it has a cover and passes all ebook authoring checks) now refuses to show up in Cover view. I converted the epub to KFX format using jhowell's excellent plugin and placed the file in the ../documents folder. The extractcoverthumbs tool tells me it extracted the cover and everything went fine but no cover shows up. What's weird is that files (also KFX) that I downloaded to the Kindle before the update still show covers. Could be that the firmware update changed something. FYI, these are books that aren't available at Amazon and were scanned.
I've checked thumbnail creation process in my Oasis with the latest firmware 5.8.5. No problem at all. All thumbnails are visible. I suspect that the problem is in your book. Check in Kindle Previewer if cover is properly set up:

quiris is offline   Reply With Quote