View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:45 AM   #296
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
And this much older version has those features?
Yes.

Top, bottom, left, and right margins can be set independently.

Under normal lightning this is not an issue but I noticed that it's useful when reading outside and the sun is rather low and the bezel is casting a shadow on the display.

In this case, differently spaced margins make the page look symmetrical again.

Regarding a new release of HackedUpReader, that's not very likely. It does what I want it to do and I'm somewhat out of the loop with Kindle Development. My Kindle Touch is still working but if it ever dies, it's unlikely that I'll get another Amazon e-ink device.

Amazon's hostile stand against homebrew development makes everything much more difficult and life's too short to lose time on circumventing that when there are much more friendly options out there.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote