View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Question Removing phantom Collections

Once upon a time, I transferred an ebook to my Sony reader that I had labeled as part of a collection. After reading the book, I deleted it from the reader. However, even though the book is no longer there, Page 1 of the menu still shows 1 collection, and upon pressing that button, the title of the book is shown, along with "No book" at the far right of the screen.

Is there a way to remove this phantom collection? Obviously it's not really a problem, but I'm surprised the reader continues to show the name of a collection even though there are currently no books included in that collection.

Deleting a book is an easy process - is there a way to delete an empty collection?

Thanks.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote